Mega Young Star is a saving deposit account scheme designed especially for children. This scheme is applicable for children belonging to the age group of 16 years and below.
The features of Mega Young Star Saving are as below:
Minimum Balance Requirement: NPR 1,000/-
• Interest Rate**: 6% per annum
• Free execution of standing instruction from the parents' account to child/children account. The amount should be in multiples of NPR 500/-
• Free Checkbook- Check book will be issued in the name of the minor, however the account will be operated by the guardian and only the guardian is eligible to sign on the cheque.
• VISA Debit Card (VISA card shall be issued in the name of the Guardian).
• Free of charge Online Banking Facility.
• Free on demand statement of account.
• Mobile Banking Facility
• Free ABBS facility for transaction upto Npr.200K per day and Npr.100 charge for transaction above Npr. 200K
For further information, please contact:
MEGA DEPOSIT CENTRE
Mega Bank Nepal Limited
Rising Mall (2nd Floor), Kamaladi, Kathmandu
Phone: 977-1-4169250, Fax- 977-1-4169260